Iberian bait ham 50% Iberian breed.
- The appearance of the lean is a characteristic color that ranges from deep purple red in the area with the most healing, to pink in the area with the least healing. Homogeneous pearly white veining with glossy-looking grease. In the cut you can see small "specks" or "crystals" of white color (tyrosine crystals), a sign of slow healing and low salinity. -
- Smell -
- Iberian Cebo Ham gives off a mild and characteristic odor, the result of a careful diet and slow natural healing. -
- Texture -
- Depending on the area of the piece, we find a firm, juicy and homogeneous texture when cutting. While at the tip and the knuckle or hock we find a more fibrous and tight texture. -
- Flavor -
- The flavor of Iberico Cebo Ham is distinguished by its delicate, slightly salty flavor, with a mild bouquet. Semi intense and pleasant finish on the palate. -
- A careful selection and an elaboration experienced over the years allows us to offer you this product with an unbeatable flavor and aroma. -
- Dried naturally, taking advantage of the weather provided by the production area. -
- Preparation: Natural (without artificial dryers). -
- Allergens: Does not contain any type of allergens.
Marca de calidad "TIERRA DE SABOR"
Producto certificado por CALICER
Número de certificado: PI/0943/19
Similar Iberico hams
Acorn - 7,5 kilogram
Iberian-ham shoulder Others - 5 kilogram