Macán Clásico

Macán Clásico Red wine

57,77 €     per unit

Year: 2016
Winery: Bodegas Vega Sicilia
Alcohol: 14 %
Variety: Tempranillo
Quantity: 75 cl

Red wine made entirely with the Tempranillo variety. After the alcoholic fermentation performs malolactic fermentation between barrel and a 30% deposit for the remaining 70%. Aged it in French wood-grain fine and Superfine, a greater part in new barrels and the rest in a wine barrel. It remains in wooden 15 months and the rest, until its sale in the bottle.

Color: middle layer Cherry with purple iridescence.

Nose: continuous this enviable exuberance of ripe red fruits of simpler than his brother profile higher but, not so minor. Your pleasure is easy.

Mouth super-segundo voluptuous, opulent but while caressing and not aggressive. As in nose present pure red frutillos with a high acidity standard of the region.




Similar Red Wines


Red wine Beronia
BERONIA
Red wine Crianza 2017 - 75 cl
13,69 €

Red wine Ramón Bilbao Viñedos de Altura
RAMóN BILBAO VIñEDOS DE ALTURA
Red wine 2017 - 75 cl
16,43 €

Red wine Viña Ardanza
VIñA ARDANZA
Red wine Reserva 2012 - 75 cl
30,13 €

Red wine El Puntido
EL PUNTIDO
Red wine 2016 - 75 cl
48,21 €