Iberian acorn shoulder.
50% Iberian breed. # -
- # Appearance # -
- # The appearance of the lean is a characteristic color that ranges from deep purple red in the area with the most healing, to pink in the area with the least healing. Homogeneous pearly white veining with glossy-looking grease. In the cut you can see small "specks" or "crystals" of white color (tyrosine crystals), a sign of slow healing and low salinity. # -
- # Smell # -
- # The Acorn-fed Iberian Shoulder releases a deep and intense odor, reminiscent of the main elements found in the pasture; grass, acorns ..., a whole recital of elements that invade our sense of smell. # -
- # Texture # -
- # Depending on the area of the piece, we find a firm, juicy and homogeneous texture when cutting and hammering. While in the knuckle we find a more fibrous and tight texture. # -
- # Flavor # -
- # The flavor of the Iberico Bellota Shoulder is distinguished by being delicate, slightly salty, with a pleasant and enveloping bouquet, reminiscent of acorns, roasted and fresh flavors, typical of a diet in the pasture. Long and persistent finish in the mouth. # -
- # A careful selection and an elaboration experienced over the years allows us to offer you this product with an incomparable flavor and aroma. # -
- # Dried naturally, taking advantage of the weather provided by the production area. # -
- # Elaboration: Natural
Marca de calidad "TIERRA DE SABOR"
Producto certificado por CALICER
Número de certificado: PI/0943/19